Sunday 29 March 2015

Healthy Brunch Ideas | Joanna Simpson

https://www.bloglovin.com/
Hi everyone I thought I would start my blog with a couple of my favourite brunch   Ideas, I love my food and try to mix tasty healthy food with a little bit of naughty, 

Mornings, mostly I have cereals with a chopped banana always look at the packet I check the fat grams keep that low not just the sugars  and calories,  

Lunch, Fresh soup and a roll is always nice, or baked beans are good for you and both low in fat,

Dinner,I really like a tasty salad rocket baby tomatoes cucumber pepper celery little bit of cheese couple of croutons finished with tiny splash of olive oil salt and squeeze of lime , you can add chicken or tuna to make this extra yummy,
To keep my energy up I like to snack one I really like is the fruit and fibre snack bar from Aldi with a nice coffee,or a rich tea biscuits and cup of tea, 

No comments:

Post a Comment