Tuesday 31 March 2015

Please Your Taste Buds Its Good for You - Joanna Simpson

https://www.bloglovin.com/
Simple tuna toastie quick and easy to make, I just add a thin slice of cheese tuna no butter and wholemeal bread,  A pice of fruit and a cup of tea keeps me full of energy for the afternoon,

low fat yogurts and snack bars are a good pick me up late afternoon I love a good coffee with mine.

One of my favourites,chilli chicken stir fry, another quick and easy dishies and so delicious, simply put chopped garlic with a splash of olive oil in a wok fry the sliced chicken pices until cooked add a pinch of salt, then add your veg I use peppers,onion,mange tout, baby corn, and 2 small chopped chilli peppers, then just add tagliatelle you can use noodles, a good splash of soy sauce,A little more oil and I like to use chicken stock granules a large tea spoon, give it all a good stir and it's ready, and glass of you favourite wine, delicious 

Don't forget to drink lots of water throughout the day, 

1 comment: